SIW 2018 v8.2.0502a Technicians Edition
SIW 2018 v8.2.0502a Technicians Edition + Crack
SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner.
SIW can create a report file (HTML, JSON, CSV, TXT or XML), and you can run it in batch mode (for Computer Inventory, Hardware, Software and Network Information, Software License Management, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management).
The System Information is divided into few major categories:
– Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers), Passwords Recovery, Installed Programs, Applications, Security, Accessibility, Environment, Regional Settings, File Associations, Running Processes, Loaded DLLs, Drivers, NT Services, Autorun, Scheduled Tasks, Databases, Audio and Video Codecs, Shared DLLs, ActiveX, MMC Snap-Ins, Shell Extensions, Event Viewer, Certificates, etc.
– Hardware Information: System Summary, Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Memory, Sensors, Devices, Chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, System Slots, Network Adapters, Video Card, Monitor, Sound Devices, Storage Devices, Logical Disks, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Battery and Power Policy, Printers, etc.
– Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Network Connections, Active Directory (Computers, Groups and Users), Network Shares, Open Ports, etc.
– Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Wake On LAN, Remote Licenses (from Windows Folder, Remote Computer or Registry Hive), Hosts Scan, Ping, Trace, etc.
– Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Shutdown / Restart, Monitor Test, MUICache Viewer, URL Explorer, Open Files, etc.
SIW (Technician’s Version) is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) – one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from an USB flash drive, from a network drive or from a domain login script. SIW is periodically updated (usually once per quarter) in order to provide most accurate results.